- Company SummaryThe company name is Pied Piper, a new compression algorithm.
- ProductProduct is a novel new compression algorithm that can greatly reduce bandwidth.
- TeamFounder is an ex-Hooli employee.
- TractionNo customers were mentioned on the call. However, the founder is considering bringing on an enterprise seller to lead sales to corporations that have expressed interest including Hooli.
- Deal TermsThe founder is looking to raise a $3M seed round. No other terms discussed.
-Company Summary: What is the company's mission?
-Product: What does the company do?
-Traction: What is the company's sales traction? How many signed users?
-Fundraising: What is the company raising? What deal terms were discussed?
Be Dilligent. Be Lazy.
Stop compromising between listening and note taking. LazyNotes lets you do both at the same time.
Actively listen to speakers instead of fumbling with a pen. Improve eye contact and rapport.
Generate consistent notes from meeting to meeting. Great for teams to share notes in your CRM.
Notes are comprehensive. Resummarize the notes if you decide you want to extract new info.
Cut out the fluff from the transcript. Elimanate and skip the small talk and repetition that isn't relevant
Frequently asked questions
If you have anything else you want to ask, reach out to us.
How does customization work?
To customise your summaries, you only need to tell us what kind of questions you want answered and summarized. Setup takes only a few seconds.
Is this available on Android?
No, not right now. If you are interested in this though, please reach out to us and let us know so that we can guage demand.
How much is the app?
There is a no obligation trial for 7 days. After that the app costs $5/month for unlimited recordings and summaries.
Do you save the audio?
We do not save the audio files for playback after transcribing and summarizing them. However, we are considering adding this feature if there is demand. Please reach out and let us know. The app is only intended to mimic the human notetaking process, not capture audio for playback pusposes. Transcripts and summaries, however, are kept indefinitely.